Hello and welcome!
Nuggets is my archive of notes. These are other people’s ideas that I think are worth rereading from time to time. Perhaps you’ll find them useful too.
Here are some notes to start exploring:
- Gian-Carlo Rota on the advice we give others
- Charlie Munger on what it takes to get very far ahead in life, and what’s attainable by “non-naturals”
- José Luis Ricón on death and the Stockholm syndrome
- Nima Arkani-Hamed on the important skill of turning big ideas into sharp questions
- V. I. Arnold’s book recommendations
For a more comprehensive view of our archive, start with Browse.
Needless to say, all credit goes to the original authors.